Sunday, February 1, 2009

Artomatic 419 space!

Here's my little baby space for Artomatic that I claimed yesterday! It's the red line in the middle of the floor with that pink piece of paper in front of it. My initial pics were those drywalled spaces behind it, but they were taken, so my mom claimed a space way back in that corner with the scaffold is....but when I got there, I found out they were building all these areas in the middle of the floors, so yay! I like this spot way better. There's no one at all on one side of me, and only someone to the right angle of the other side....since I'm rolling my whole background, I think it'll look way better than having this bigass 10' x 8' painted block in the middle of a row of displays. I can't wait!

Tonight: Outrun the Gun and Goodbye Blue Skies....with Dave (incidentally, ex-OTG) playing bass. Love Dave!






Also, why didn't anyone tell me all this time that I should have been watching Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia?!

No comments:

Post a Comment