Monday, April 4, 2011

Fully aware we're losers.


This was us last night, gearing up to watch Wrestlemania.

Not pictured: GIANT bowl of buffalo chicken dip, two different kinds of chips to dip in it, and the Christmas stocking directly above us that is still hanging up for some reason.

I won't bore you all with talk about Wrestlemania, except to say that the ending sucked. And yes, we are fully aware its not real. We refer to it as our "stories."

I will however, say that Artomatic was a huge success!!! I sold waaaay more monsters than I had anticipated, which puts me in a knitting frenzy this week, but I can't complain. Davy Rothbart from Found magazine spoke and was even better than the first time I saw him.

If you couldn't make it to Artomatic, you still have the 9th and the 16th to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment