Friday, January 9, 2009

This morning, this day, this evening.

Trips to Ann Arbor, contrary to priot track records, are not always awesome. In fact, some times (ahem, today.) they can downright suck.

However, I bought a New Era that's some Russian brand, and I'm more than a little in love with it.

And I got Hello Kitty toys.

I was pretty sure we were going to end up in a ditch on the way home, but we didn't.

Urban Outfitters clearance was ace this time around. I got some fabulous stuff I had been pining for, but couldn't justify at full price.

I Am Abomination was amaaaaazing per usual. Attack Attack was good, but not awesome like I had expected. Who knew so many little kids were claiming SXE nowadays? It seemed like every time I turned around some kid had an edge shirt on. So odd.

Joshy and I had one of our moments when he remembered to ask me if I saw that someone had guessed perfectly on The Price is Right, and had won both showcases. Both showcases! Things like that remind me how much I adore that boy.

I really want to do something fun tomorrow since I'm totally free after 3. The weather is probably going to be too atrocious to really do anything tho. Wouldn't it be nice if we got all this snow and had a grown-up snow day from work tomorrow?

I'm cultivating a crush on someone (I know, this is such a shock to you dear reader!) and as usual, I'm stumbling all over myself. I'm never going to get a date, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment