Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tids and Bits

Officially accepted to Crafts Gone Wild! Yaaaaay!

Ordered yarn to, going against everything I believe in, knit OSU monsters. Got it today. Much thicker than I expected. BOO. Thumbs down boo. Clearly a sign that OSU monsters are a bad idea, obvs.

The house is freezing. Still not turning on the heat.

As usual, feel behind on knitting for the show.

I made a new blog header! It still looks like I don't know what I'm doing!

We made the most yummy potato pancakes out of all things, instant mashed flakes. They were deeeelish.

Do not buy the Almond Joy creamer that there are a million commercials for that looks amazing. It is expensive and a giant letdown.

Any couponers out there? Ryan and I are so gung ho about this after watching Extreme Couponers on TLC, but he's been looking and all the coupons out there suck!! Obviously its possible if these women are doing it, we even saw a vegan couponer last night...but how are they gettting good stuff and Ryan is finding coupons for a dollar off four tubs of Crisco?!

No comments:

Post a Comment