Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Scarlet and grey

Just a little sneak preview of a verrrry awesome OSU themed monster set I'm working on. Never fear, still a U of M girl hardcore..I'm just no dummy when it comes to doing a show in the middle of Columbus, you know??


I should really do a post about all the absolutely ridiculous brain melting TV we watch. Lets just say this-Toddlers and Tiaras. Probably 8 episodes in the last three days. Little Miss, Tiny Miss, Glitzy Tiny Miss. Can't get enough.

I haven't been totally sucking the last few days. I did pull out the more Halloween-y theme toys out of the glass cabinet and make a cute little vignette on top of the TV!



So cutey. I have so many toys cluttered up in the cabinet I like to be able to get different ones out every now and again to highlight.

No comments:

Post a Comment