Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Popsicle fingers

I can not wait until I can do all the artwork I WANT to do again. I have again knitted myself into a corner, and have a July holiday weekend commitment that I must knit knit knit for. I reeeeeally want to paint though. I have an embarassingly large stack of canvases in the hall closet. You know, as opposed to my other embarassingly large piles of art supplies. It goes a little like this. Buy it, come home, deposit in art room. See again at art store-"did I buy this? I should probably buy it in case I didn't so that way I have it." or-"Oh, this is on sale. I should probably buy it because it is such a good price and I will surely use it!" Come home, deposit in art room. Do you see where this is headed? Yes, a future episode of Hoarders.

The worst part of it is I have literally about 50 finished pieces that can be sold...I just really detest writing Etsy listings. :o

1 comment: