Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Going on my etsy soon...probably New Years Day, assuming I get home sometime before 11am and stay awake? I have to get this stuff put in my store, a) because I don't have room in my house for myself, much less 12 etsy things yet to be posted and b) I need money for Phenomenal Tattoo 2009.

I have to paint my nail tonight, because I'm going to have precisely one hour to get ready between day job and working the Grand Buffet show. Does this outfit sound like a poor idea?
Green short strapless bubble skirt party dress with huge bow
Black/grey/pink argyle cardigan (I'm working the door, so I need *something*. It's the cardigan or a short ripped up jean jacket.
Red/pink/purple/gold patent leather and suede wedges.


It's going to be quite fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment